These quarterly information sheets describe different elements of our specialist counselling for older people.
In addition to being available below, they are published in the Age Concern Wellington magazine.
- Counselling for Older People
- Saying YES to Today
- What happens in a counselling session?
- Depression - counselling can help!
- Loss and grief affect us all as we age
- Combating loneliness
- Taming Anxiety
- Being a Carer
- Decreasing Mobility
Home is where the heart is
- The Art of Accepting Help